Have you ever looked at your arms and seen little white bumps and wondered what they could be? Maybe you’re self-conscious during tank top season and want to know how to get rid of whiteheads on arms. There are many solutions, let’s look at a few.
What is the cause of whiteheads on arms?
There are many reasons you could be developing whiteheads on your arms. Here are a few:
- Hormone changes: Hormone levels change throughout our lives, especially during puberty, and can cause an increase in oils and clogged pores.
- Your Hygiene: Proper hygiene techniques will rid the body of dead skin and other impurities and prevent breakouts.
- Bad Products: Some products may have pore-clogging ingredients that can increase the amount of flareups on your arms.
- Sweaty Clothes: If you’re wearing clothes that are too tight, sweat gets trapped and rests on your skin. Be sure to wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothes, especially when you work out.
Now that we know what causes whiteheads on arms, let’s look at some treatments.
How do I get rid of whiteheads on arms?
- Don’t touch the whiteheads on arms too much, as this may cause infection.
- Stay out of the sun, because sunlight can cause increased oil production.
- Maintain good hygiene practices.
- Don’t pop or squeeze the whiteheads, they need to heal naturally.
- Try acne products like Aeno perfect skin pills. They’re designed specifically to target these kinds of issues before they appear, and they’re a great way to get rid of whiteheads on arms.