Eye care treatment has to be done in order to reap as maximum benefits as possible both day and night.
When to use eye cream in skincare routine?
It might be confusing when to use an eye cream, before or after moisturizer? When does SPF come into the game? For the best results, it’s important to apply them all in order.
- First, use a cleanser to give your skin a fresh start.
- Then exfoliate your face skin from dead cells that clog the skin.
- Use face masks to draw out impurities, remove excess oil, and moisturize the skin.
- Soak a cotton pad with toner and swipe it over your face using upward motions to remove dirt that could’ve clung to your skin.
- Apply spot creams or any other topical treatments for your skin to reap all the benefits.
- Now, lightweight serums full of active ingredients can be applied.
- A common mistake many people make is applying eye cream last in the routine. These creams are highly concentrated and potent, such as Maryann Eye Cream, and must be clear of barriers to absorb into the skin.
- It’s time to use moisturizer to improve blood flow and even your skin.
- Oil is almost the last thing to apply to your skin. It easily penetrates serums, creams, and lotions.
- Finally, applying SPF last allows all the steps to reach their full potential.
Should eye cream be used day or night?
Use Maryann Eye Cream, both morning and night, for the best wrinkle-prevention results. Enjoy a glowing, youthful appearance without dark circles, fine lines, dry skin in a moment.