There are many ingredients to look for in an eye cream, such as Vitamin E, Caffeine, and Retinoids. However, one ingredient stands out above all the rest:- peptides are the must-have ingredient you don’t want to miss!
What are common ingredients in eye cream?
Here is the list of the common natural ingredients in eye creams:
- Hyaluronic acid – hydrates the skin and improves skin elasticity, great for dark circles.
- Ceramides – creates a barrier to lock moisture in the skin to prevent dryness and irritation.
- Vitamin E– reduces UV damage in skin.
- Retinoids – excellent for wrinkles.
- Coconut Oil – anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for irritated skin.
What is a must ingredient for eye cream?
Collagen is naturally produced in your body, but it decreases, causing sagging and aging of the skin over time. Worth noting, collagen is made of three polypeptide chains, and adding peptides can stimulate collagen production in your skin, leading to a firmer, younger-looking appearance. Peptides are a must-have ingredient in your eye cream. One of the best ways to reduce signs of aging, remove dark circles, and boost skin elasticity is to get Maryann Eye Cream with active ingredients and a tripeptide complex.
Ingredients to avoid
There are great natural ingredients in eye creams, but you better avoid some types of components.
- Parabens are a family of chemicals that may disrupt the delicate hormonal balance.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) may cause skin irritation.
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) may have adverse side effects.
Be confident when you apply Maryann Eye Cream on your skin; it’s full of natural ingredients and free of parabens, SLS and GMO.